- Combine comfortable user experience and security
- 360◦ swivel ion for flexible viewing positions
- 180◦ pivot enables easy viewing from both sides of the counter
- Sturdy steel construction
- Add an additional layer of security with a Kensington SecureBack™ enclosure and ClickSafe® Point 2 Point Keyed Lock (not included).
Add security and strength to your system while maintaining the sleek, lightweight profile of the iPad Air or iPad Air 2. Tablet systems are providing a host of opportunities for businesses like warehouses, retail stores, hotels, and other hospitality outlets. The tablet’s versatility is perfect for taking inventory, queue busting, checking parts, working on the floor, or offering interactive customer engagement. This new enclosure is ideal in any environment because it elevates service and provides new opportunities for data access.
SECUREBACK ENCLOSURE FEATURES
- Preserves iPad Air aesthetics and mobility while adding security and protection
- ClickSafe® enabled, securing in one click with a ClickSafe lock (sold separately)
- Power cord routing keeps cables out of the way
- Cover plates for power button and volume control prevent tampering
- Compatible with VESA (75mm) attached accessories such as the Adjustable Kickstand (K67786WW) or Rotating Hand Strap (K67832WW)
- Compatible with VESA (75mm) and M Series mounting/mobility accessories
- Adjustable Kickstand (K67786WW) and Hand/Shoulder Strap (K67832WW) available (sold separately)